FARMERS MARKET SALES ASSOCIATE
Multiple Positions Currently Available 7/11/17
Ideal candidates for all positions should have an understanding of the harvest season in Pennsylvania, be willing to work weekends, enjoy the outdoors and have a knowledge and love of produce, food & cooking. Past retail sales experience a plus. A great attitude and willingness to work hard with a team of foodies is a must.
- Achieve sales targets and campaigns as set forth by Farmers Market Manager
- Maintain customer service standards by attending and selling to customer needs
- Market and aggressively sell key Frecon products
- Operate cash register
- Comfortable driving a van of box truck
- Creation, stocking & fulfillment of product displays
- Build & breakdown of off-site mobile store & product displays
- Adherence to Frecon Farms dress code and ethical standards
- Attends Frecon Farms employee operations meetings as scheduled
- Fulfillment of minimum hourly requirements as agreed when hired
- Fulfillment of additional hours as requested, scheduled or warranted by season
Farmers Market Sales Associates are an important extension of the Frecon Farms Brand and fill key roles in the SALES of our core products and MARKETING of our on the farm events, farm market, cidery and bakery.
Available positions have mandatory hours on Saturdays.
Full training program provided to the right candidate, for more information on any of the above positions apply at Frecon Farms or email email@example.com.